Feature Description #
Allows you to begin/end recording as well as choose where to save your recordings.
How to use #
- You can change the location where your new recordings will be saved by clicking on the bottom button with a folder icon and in the opened dialog choosing a folder where to save your recordings.
- In order to start recording, you first need to have your cameras turned on in the Cameras feature and at least one camera having it’s Use toggle turned on.
- Whenever you’re ready, just click Start Recording, the program will then give you a countdown of 2 seconds at which point it will start to capture frames and save them to an .eve file.
- Whenever you are done recording, click Stop Recording
- You should now see a popup asking to give a name for your recording and you’ll also have two options, to either Save this recording or to Cancel and thus delete this recording.