Integration Description #
There is a custom Maya script online that allows you to easily import your volumetric videos into Maya as long as that volumetric video has meshes in .obj files.
The script can be download here: http://raphael.isdant.free.fr/meandre/craOBJSequences.mel
How to use #
- Download the script from here: http://raphael.isdant.free.fr/meandre/craOBJSequences.mel
- In your window explorer, navigate to the path [Documents/maya/scripts] and place the craOBJSequences.mel script in that folder.
- Open Maya.
- In the MEL input area enter craOBJSequences; and press Enter.
- In the opened window click Import Obj Sequence.
- Navigate to the folder that has your .obj files and select all of them, either by clicking the top one and then shift clicking the bottom one, or with ctrl+a. After that click Import.
- You should now have imported your volumetric video into a single object in Maya.