2. EF EVE Developers Materials. Provided that you have agreed to be bound by the Terms, EF may make available to you certain materials, including, without limitation, software development kits (“SDKs”), application programming interfaces (“APIs”), other software (collectively, with the SDKs, APIs, the “Software”) content (including volumetric video assets (“HVRs”), documentation, video files or other content, (collectively, “EF EVE Developers Content”)).
4. Commercial and Public Distribution. If you choose to include EF EVE Developers Content within any publicly launched Third Party Services, you must first contact EF EVE and negotiate a written agreement regarding such project. Any inclusion of EF EVE Developers Content within any such publicly launched Third Party Services shall be a material breach of the Terms.
6. Publicity. You consent to EF’s use of your and/or your entity’s name and trademarks in connection with EFs publicity related to the EF EVE Developers Content.
7. Open Source Software. Some of the software required by or included in our Software may be offered under an open source license. Open source software licenses constitute separate written agreements. To the limited extent the open source software license expressly supersedes the Terms, the open source license instead sets forth your agreement with EF for the applicable open source software included within the Software.
8. Modification of the EF EVE Developer Terms. EF may amend the EF EVE Developer Terms at any time and in its sole discretion and for any reason. When we do so, we will post the revised EF EVE Developers Terms on the Sites and anywhere else the EF EVE Developer Content is made available. By using the EF EVE Developers Content, you agree to be bound by the most recent version of the EF EVE Developers Terms. You hereby acknowledge that EF EVE may require the creation of an account to access and use the EF EVE Developers Content (each such account an “EF EVE Developers Account”). Upon any such requirement by EF EVEi, you shall cease any use of the EF EVE Developers Content until such time as you have created an EF EVE Developer Account.
9. Termination of Access. You agree that EF EVE, EF shall have the right to terminate your access to the EF Developers Content at any time and revoke the licenses granted in Section 3 above, and upon such termination, you shall immediately cease using any EF EVE Developers Content and delete any copies of such as soon as practicable. EF EVE may discontinue the EF EVE Developers Content at any time for any reason in its sole discretion without liability to you or any third party.