Feature Description #
This feature, similar to Pointcloud Decimation, allows you to reduce the size of your mesh.
How to use #
- To use this feature in Export or Rendering you must enable the feature’s main toggle.
- Note that you must first generate a mesh with either the Watertight Mesh feature or with the Mesh feature.
- There are quite a few options here, but the ones you should focus on are Number of Faces and Percentage.
- Number of Faces allows you to set the number of faces that should remain after decimation.
- Alternatively, Percentage allows you to set the percentage of mesh to keep. So if you set this value to 0 then you won’t have anything anymore, and if you set it to 100 you’ll have the same as you started.
- If you’re interested in all of the other options, you can hover your mouse over their labels to read tooltips which give more information about each of them.