Feature Description #
Pointcloud filtering includes Surface and Edge smoothing algorithms for point clouds. These features allow you to create smoother pointclouds.
Note: This is a Live feature, meaning that you are able to preview the changes it makes in the Live Preview window.
How to use #
- To use this feature in Export or Rendering you must enable the feature’s main toggle.
- Then you need to enable the toggles for those filters that you wish to use.
- Whenever you wish to apply your changes, simply click the Apply button and then both the Live Preview will display the new changes, and also the applied settings will be used for Rendering and Exporting.
- You can always go back to your currently applied settings by clicking the “Revert” button.
- Your final options are the sliders under both of the filters, where Distance affects the amount of points that are taken into consideration when smoothing and Iterations which affect how many times should the algorithm repeat.