Feature Description #
Model Manager is a feature found in the Scene tab. It allows you to add you own models into the scene to act as a background or the actual scene, or simple as an extra object in the world. It also allows you to move, rotate and scale these models as well as the models that come with the program from the get go.
How to use #
- In order to add your own model, you need to have it in either .ply or .obj format and click “Add Model”
- To transform (move) a model you must enable its’ “Transform” toggle and use the arrows in the 3D window to make changes. Once you’re done, make sure to disable the toggle to remove the 3D controls.
- To rotate a model is the same as with transforming, simply enable the “Rotate” toggle and use the newly appeared rotation controls in the 3D window to rotate your object. Once you’re done, make sure to disable the toggle to remove the 3D controls.
- In order to change the scale of an object simply change its’ scale value either with the slider or by manually entering the desired scale value.
- To see the models that are included with the program in the 3D window, refer to Background.