Feature Description #
With this feature you can manually adjust the camera’s positions and rotations. This can be useful for moving all cameras towards the center, or for manually adjusting your calibration results.
How to use #
- You must have at least one .eve file opened to use this feature.
- Select which cameras you want to move or rotate.
- Choose which action would you like to do: Move or Rotate.
- You can now either use the controls that appeared in the 3D window or use the X, Y and Z input fields to enter your desired movement/rotation values (rotation is done in Euler angles).
- Once you are done with your changes, don’t forget to click the “Apply” which has now replaced the button that your clicked in step 3.
- You can also change the center of rotation, as well as the position of the 3D controls by enabling the “Select Image pixel as the center point” toggle, and then with your mouse selecting a pixel in the 2D image of the camera for which you want to change its’ center point.