Purdue Class of 1903 Lion

Writer: Kourtney Freiburger, 49-6223, kfreibu@purdue.edu Each week hundreds of prospective students are greeted with rounds of Purdue trivia before an official Office of Admissions presentation begins. Included in the rotation is a question about the only outdoor drinking fountain at Purdue -- the Stone Lions Fountain. However, that wasn't always the case. Although the fountain currently provides fresh drinking water and was originally installed as a drinking fountain, there was a time when the fountain ran dry. After its dedication in 1904 as a gift from the class of 1903 to the University, sometime between 1923 and 1931 the Stone Lions Fountain was turned off. No documentation exists as to why. On April 22, 2001, the Stone Lions Fountain was rededicated, again serving as a drinking fountain.

Thanks for the original asset creator : RCE
Date published:
Feb 2nd, 2019
Category:
Art
Comments 0
Type:
Scan - Object
License:
CC Attribution
Author must be credited. Commercial use is allowed. More info
Original author:
Format:
.gltf
Vertices:
322K+
Triangles:
501K+
Archive size:
20.38 MB
Sort by
  • Best match
  • Views
  • Likes
  • Newest
  • Oldest

Start typing to see search results

Ooops, nothing found

Try "photogammery", "diorama", or "dinosaur", for some cool results.