The three-story Richardsonian Romanesque commercial-style building is called the Law Exchange Block or Phillips Block and was built in 1891-1892. Designed by Dow for A.C. Phillips, it first was a mortgage company, then an insurance business. It was Soo Hotel from 1953-1975. Planners initially hoped lawyers would fill the building since it was across the street from the courthouse. This stone pediment is one of several nearly identical panels that decorate the space between the garden level windows and the shoulder high first floor windows of the building.Thanks for the original asset creator : jerryfisher
Try "photogammery", "diorama", or "dinosaur", for some cool results.